Friday, August 20, 2010

You know, I always thought I didn't mind others giving up on me.
This way, nobody will be there to control me because they don't care.

What happened made me realize I actually treasure
faith, hope and trust.

I really hate you for destroying
that glimmer of hope she had in me.
I hate you for doing this when I was crying and
begging you not to.
I hate people who always
stick to morals when there are other things more important than that in some situations.
I hate you for making me
unable to face her.
I hate you for
controlling my life.

I hate how I always think of things from both sides.
I feel guilty for being angry now because I'm at fault too.
It makes the ranting process less satisfying.





I want to run away again, and escape.
Living is so tiring.

It actually takes less courage to stay strong.
because you're conforming to society's demands.

Running away actually takes more courage.
I think the reason behind running away shows the lack of courage,
but the act itself isn't.
It takes alot of courage to do it despite knowing the consequences.

No comments: